A cookie is a small file of letters and figures that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognize a user's browser and do not contain or collect information. Cookies are used in behavioural advertising to identify users who share a certain interest, so that they can be offered more relevant ads. Two types of cookies can be used on this website:
- First party cookies: these are strictly necessary cookies. They allow the user to interact with the website using all its functions.
- Performance and analysis cookies: these are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to improve the website experience. By using these cookies, more relevant information can be displayed to visitors.
How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow changes to be made that allow you to disable the cookie settings. These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser menu. Below you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- http://goo.gl/ksN5y (Internet Explorer).
- http://goo.gl/F5pHX (Mozilla Firefox)
- http://goo.gl/8cAo (Google Chrome)
- http://goo.gl/KFBFh (Safari 5.1)
If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: https://goo.gl/EABcx3