OWNER AND GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
These General Contract Conditions - hereinafter CGC -, regulate the purchase conditions of the different products offered on the web: www.biotme.com, owned by:
STEP INNOVATION S.L. C.I.F. n B06717466
Avda. De la Estación 10 P1 1º A 06300 ZAFRA (Badajoz) SPAIN
Users who make purchases on the web fully accept these CGC and will be bound by them, as if they were written at the time of contracting / purchase. The reading and acceptance of the CGC will be an essential requirement, prior to the purchase of any product through www.biotme.com
Step Innovation S.L. reserves the right to modify the GTC at any time and without prior notice. The GTCs will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are purely informative and may be modified in response to market fluctuations. However, placing the order by filling in the purchase form implies compliance with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in force at that specific time. Once the order is formalized, the purchase will be understood to be perfected by right, with all the legal guarantees that protect the purchaser consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and cannot be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties. . Spanish will be the language used to formalize the contract. The electronic document in which the contract is formalized will be archived and the user will have access to it in their client area.
Step Innovation S.L. reserves the right to deny and / or suspend access to the services provided on www.biotme.com for reasons of violation of good contractual faith, breach of applicable legislation, these General Purchase Conditions and / or in cases of fraud detected by this company and / or any of its suppliers.
The client will have 72 hours to verify the integrity of all the components of the order and to verify that everything that he owes is included in the products included. After these 72 hours, the shipment will be considered accepted and claims for damage or failures with the shipment will not be accepted. An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is in the next 24 hours when the client must verify the products upon receipt of the same and expose all the objections that may exist.
In case of receiving a product damaged by transport, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours to be able to claim the incident to the transport company. In the same way, it is convenient to leave a record to the transport company.
For these purposes, Step Innovation S.L. informs that the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (TRLGDCU) establishes several options to be able to exercise the right of withdrawal. Among them, it contemplates the possibility of doing so by filling out a form electronically. In order to shorten the times and that you can make the return in a comfortable way and without delay. In accordance with current legislation, the contract concluded may be canceled, without the need to justify such decision and without penalty of any kind, within a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the merchandise by the customer. For this, the conditions set out in the web withdrawal form must be met.
The consumer will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from manipulation of the same other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or operation.
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
to. The provision of services, once the service has been completely executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on their part that they are aware that, once the contract has been completely executed by the entrepreneur, you will have lost your right of withdrawal.
b. The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
c. The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
d. The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly. and. The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
F. The supply of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
g. Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested the employer to visit him to carry out urgent repair or maintenance operations; If, during that visit, the entrepreneur provides additional services to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts necessarily used to carry out maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal should apply to said additional services or goods. .
h. The supply of daily newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with
i. Contracts concluded through public auctions.
j. The provision of accommodation services for purposes other than serving as housing, transportation of goods, vehicle rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts foresee a specific date or period of execution.
k. The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material support when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
Once we receive the product (s), we will return the money according to the payment method that has been used:
• If the payment was made by Paypal, the payment will be made in the same Paypal account.
• If the payment was made by transfer, we will ask you for an account number to make the payment. You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the same other than that necessary to establish their nature, their characteristics or their operation.
Return conditions for private customers:
• All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and conditions, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise Step Innovation S.l. reserves the right to refuse the return.
• Once the withdrawal form has been filled out and sent, you will receive the instructions for you to send it to our facilities by email. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from when you notify us of your desire to exercise the right.
• Once the merchandise has been received and verified that it is in perfect condition, the refund of the amount will be processed. We will refund the payment received, including the delivery cost with the exception of the additional expenses resulting from your choice of a different delivery method than the less expensive ordinary delivery method that we offer.
• Return of products with a gift or promotion. A complete return (full pack or item + gift) will be mandatory in order to proceed with the refund. In the case of products that include game download codes, it will be a requirement not to have downloaded it to proceed with the full payment. In the event that it has been downloaded, the amount of the game will be deducted from the total to be reimbursed.
Conditions of returns for distributors:
• Only returns of material will be accepted without unsealing and in perfect condition, during the 30 calendar days after receipt. • Existing promotions on the web that extend the delivery period of 30 days will not be applicable to distributors, who will always have a return period of 30 days.
• Such returns will be processed as commercial returns, since there is no law that regulates the rights of return between companies, and such procedures are regulated according to the conditions of Step Innovation S.L.
• Returns of blister or heat-sealed products and other products that have a broken factory security seal will not be accepted.
• These conditions do not invalidate the right to guarantee or exchange defective products. Step Innovation S.L. reserves the right to deny the return in case of detecting any anomaly in the returned product.
The warranty does not cover defects caused by improper use of the product and / or manipulation of the same other than that necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or operation. In these cases, the consumer must take charge of its repair. Therefore, the following are excluded from the guarantee:
• Defects and damage caused by external events, accidents, mainly electrical accidents, wear and tear and use not in accordance with the instructions of Step Innovation S.L.
• Products modified or repaired by the customer or any other person not authorized by Step Innovation S.L., as well as products that are the subject of a specific support contract.
In general, the warranty period is 2 years from the time of purchase. For this, it is essential to have the purchase receipt or similar, which will serve the user to demonstrate that the product was purchased from Step Innovation S.L. and the date of acquisition.